Manage First Aid Services And Resources
HLTAID016 – Manage First Aid Services And Resources
(was HLTAID008 Manage first aid services and resources)
HLTAID016 – Manage First Aid Services And Resources should be undertaken by those in nominated occupational first aid or management roles who are required to establish, maintain, and facilitate the provision of appropriate first aid in the workplace.
Training will ensure participants can effectively undertake risk assessment as a basis for determining first aid resources, equipment, personnel, and facilities in line with safe work practices, first aid code of practice and relevant state/territory Work Health and Safety Regulatory Authority. This will include inspections of first aid kits and using checklists for stock ordering, use, recovery, maintenance, and storage.
Participants will learn to develop and maintain first aid action plans in consultation with relevant parties and take part in incident debriefing or evaluation to improve future operations and address individual needs.
Provider of Training and Assessment
Important information prior to enrolment
Unit Being Delivered
The following unit(s) will be awarded to successful participants in this course. The certificate will be issued by Allens Training Pty Ltd RTO 90909.
- HLTAID016 – Manage first aid services and resources
To view full unit details please visit www.training.gov.au
We run our classes at the 54 Cessnock Rd, Weston or in the workplace
Course Duration (face to face)
- Face to Face –6 hours – full face to face course.
- Blended delivery – N/A.
- Online delivery with face to face Practical assessment – self paced online learning with an approx. scheduled 60 minutes face to face practical assessment in the training room.
- Refresher training – N/A
Work Placement Arrangements
No work placement will be required as part of this course.
Learners Rights, Responsibilities and Support, including Complaints
Please note that enrolment to this course is made with Allens Training Pty Ltd RTO 90909. Please refer to the student handbook located on the RTO website https://www.allenstraining.com.au/students/student-handbook.aspx for all details relating to rights and responsibilities including complaints and appeals.
Course Fees and Payments
- Please refer to our booking calendar for individual course fees.
- Refund and fee protection policy – Please refer to the student handbook.
- Payment Terms – Payment for individual participants is upfront, group booking payment terms are based on agreement between the client and service provider.
- Group Prices – We do have Group Prices for up to ten or up to twenty participants phone for a quote
Individuals undertaking this course will be expected to complete both written and practical assessment tasks.
Certificate Renewal Requirements
This certificate does not require renewal
Participants must have the physical capacity to establish and maintain first aid facilities and equipment.
Participants must have literacy skills to complete documentation and read instructions.
Online study options: Students must have access to a computer, smartphone, tablet or other electronic device with access to the internet to complete the online/ pre-course studies
Performance tasks and practical scenarios:
- Conduct a Risk Assessment
- Develop a First aid response plan
- Conduct a first aid kit content check
- Complete a notifiable incident report form
- Participate in a debrief and evaluation session
- Maintain first aid equipment
Theory assessment: A written assessment consisting of multiple-choice and short answer questions.
Call us NOW! +61 2 49361190